Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's time to move on - just some more photos from Rome

Here we go again... mummy, I want one of those!
















Even garbage looks nicer with a bit of green, doesn't it? The brooms were made of bright green plastic.














These puppies would have been up for adoption - for free. I'm not quite sure whether that's the best way of reducing the amount of mistreated animals. A local animal shelter had set up camp on the street - there were kittens in cages, but I remained firm. No animals in this household as long as I travel so often.



















And my trips aren't complete unless there's some strange textile activity involved. Just by accident, I happended to find a public display of ancient Persian and other Eastern rugs. Great colours, great details, and the folklore-based patterns were inspiring as well.

No comments: