Saturday, October 01, 2005

Right. Two weeks ago I went away and spent some time taking care of a friend's dog, thinking I'd get so much done when living outside of Brussels and having nothing to do in the evenings. What a stupid thought. I spent way too much commuting back and forth, and even though the dog is extremely nice and smart and anything but clingy, there wasn't too much time to do anything else. Anyway, here's the little progress I made in three nights before the guests arrived:





Still far from finished, but it's reassuring to see that some progress was made.


Same here. Bringing a cross-stitch project into a household with a long-haired dog wasn't the brightest of ideas, I confess. Oh well, at least the first sunflower is almost finished. Like I said, this should become a Christmas present.

No comments: