Sunday, June 12, 2005

I had taken a really simple project with me, once again, a ladder-yarn scarf. Minimum effort, maximum effect. Two balls of yarn, needles number 10, a few hours and here’s the result.

Done! My shawl which I started on the way to the KIP meeting.


After several hours of knitting, the group dissolved and I set off for the next social gathering. A friend had combined a house-warming party and her birthday celebrations and invited quite a large group of people over. I was laughing so much that towards the end of the evening and the mascara running I must have looked like a raccoon. Even though we were making quite a noise and there were plenty of people, the neighbour’s cat were eager to join the party. Here’s one of them. –Oh, and it was so nice to see all the old gang again.

Have you ever seen a cat that eats sandwiches? Well, this one didn't.

No comments: