Monday, June 13, 2005

If this doesn't make the visitor counter go crazy, what will? - Jos ei tämä houkuttele blogiin kävijöitä, niin mikä sitten?

Ok folks, I know this is a cheap shot but I can't let it go. First of all, any day now someone will be the 50,000th visitor in this blog, and I have a small surprise waiting for that person. If you see that the counter at the bottom of this page has hit 50,000 when you come here, please leave a comment or contact me via e-mail.

And I leave you in awe of these photos - if you are a cat person, that is. There was an ad in our intranet saying that five kittens were searching for new homes. I've been pestering my mother with the idea that she should have a cat, and these babies would be just the right age when my summer holiday starts, so in principle I could fetch one of these beauties and take him/her to Finland with me. Besides, the grey ones are just like the first tomcat I ever had, Misu. That's a female cat's name, but he just kept growing and growing until he looked like a lion - he was half a Persian cat, and his fur was magnificent, adding to his size. These furballs will probably be just like him. How can anyone resist them?

Nyt täytyy tunnustaa, että taitaa olla tulossa melkomoista yleisön kosiskelua, mutten voi vastustaa kiusausta. Ensinnäkin kävijälaskuriin kopsahtaa hetkenä minä hyvänsä lukema 50000, ja sille jolle tuo tasalukema osuu, on luvassa pieni yllätys. Jos se siis satut olemaan juuri sinä, ole hyvä ja jätä yhteystietosi kommentteihin tai ota yhteyttä suoraan sähköpostilla.

Jätän teidät sitten huokailemaan näitä kuvia - ainakin jos olette kissaihmisiä. Meidän intranetissä oli tänään ilmoitus, että viisi kissanpentua etsii uutta kotia lähiaikoina. Olen vongannut äiskältä lupaa tuoda sille Suomeen tullessani kissanpentu, ja nämä pikku pöppelit olis just oikean ikäisiä loman alkaessa. Noi harmaat on just saman värisiä kuin mun eka kissa oli aikoinaan. Misusta kasvoi valtava kollikissa, jolla oli vielä puolipitkä turkki, mikä sai sen näyttämään melkein leijonalta. Miten näitä voi kukaan vastustaa?

++++
Oh, and thanks for the new comments - I'll return to them later, but now there are some breaking news from the CNN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mutta se kosiskeluhan toimii (kokemusta on...)! Ja etenkin, kun me tiedämme, millaisesta lankavarastosta mahdollisesti yllätys on tulossa. Se on todellinen yllätys!