Thursday, September 29, 2005

What have I been up to? Oh, nothing much.

Greetings from... Brussels this time.




As you may have noticed, Marjut ja Jussi paid a visit to Belgium, and although it was rather a short one, we managed to see all sorts of things. I'm adding here some photos which I couldn't see in Marjut's story.

I took Friday off and we headed for the European Parliament. Outside of that huge building stands this statue. I don't know about you, guys, but I'm convinced it was bought from the former USSR, just the hammer and the sickle were run over by a steam roller and hey presto! the statue was holding the € sign. (oh dear. maybe I shouldn't write this sort of things here)





The ancient Grand'Place was about to become a Gallic village. See the catapult? See the ammunition? See the loving couple greeting each other and narrowly escaping death? - The situation is real. I had pre-set my camera on 'sports' option so it took dozens of photos continuously. No humans were hurt when taking these photos...










Oh, and if you want to see a wider selection of beer glasses, please visit Kimberli's blog. Besides, she has caught Obelix Pis on camera which we didn't manage to do (on Friday he was wearing something else and on Sunday he was in his birthday suit).

No comments: